Revised Structure & Syllabi for Three Year Degree Programme of Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
1. The title of the programme will be Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)
2. Objectives : The objectives of the Programme shall be to provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed. Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided.
3. Eligibility for admission : In order to be eligible for admission to Bachelor of Computer Applications a candidate must have passed HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing Subject with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
b. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course of Board of Technical Education,
c. Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard),
4. Duration : The duration of the B.C.A. Degree Program shall be three years divided into six semesters.
5. The scheme of Examinations :
In order to pass in the examination the candidate has to obtain 40 marks out of 100. (Min 32 marks must be obtained in University Examination .
The class will be awarded on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidate for all three years examinations .
The award of class will be as follows :
Aggregate Percentage of Marks Class
101 Business Communication
102 Principles of Management
103 Programming Principles and Algorithms
104 Computer Fundamental and Office Automation
105 Business Accounting
106 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (OA+PPA)
Course No. Newly Proposed Subject
201 Organizational Behavior
202 Elements of Statistics
203 â�˜Câ�™ Programming
204 File Structure and Database Concepts
205 Cost Accounting
206 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (C.P + DBMS)
301 Numerical Methods
302 Data Structure using C
303 Software Engineering
304 Management Accounting
306 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (D.S + RDBMS)
402 Visual Basic
403 Inventory Management (SAD)
404 Human Resource Management
405 Object Oriented Programming using C++
406 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work ( VB + C++ )
501 .NET Frameworks
502 Internet Programming and Cyber Law
503 Principals of Marketing
504 Core Java
505 Project work ( VB )
506 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (.NET + Core Java )
602 Multimedia Systems
603 Introduction to SysPro And Operating Systems
604 Advance Java
605 Project Work ( Banking & Finance , Cost Analysis , Financial Analysis ,Payroll , EDP ,ERP etc.)
606 Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (Multimedia + Advanced Java)
Copyright © 2010-2011 Einstein International University. All Right Reserved
1. All information text matter contents are the proprietary information of Einstein International University.
2. EIU Corporation is a legal entity in New York and the University's trademark is the sole copyright. Any piracy, copying, lifting the original information would invite legal action.