BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A.)
The degree shall be titled as Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) under the w.e.f. the academic year 2008-2009 B.B.A. Part II w.e.f. 2009-2010 and
B.B.A. Part III w.e.f. 2010-2011.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
The duration of the course shall be of three years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. Examination from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks at 12th Std.
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy
- Three Year Diploma Course
Medium of Instruction:
Medium of instruction shall be in English only.
Scheme of Examination :
The B.B.A. Examination will be 3600 marks divided into 3 parts as per details given below :
- B.B.A. Part I (Sem I, II) Aggregate marks 1200
- B.B.A. Part II (Sem III, IV) Aggregate marks 1200
- B.B.A .Part III (Sem V, VI) Aggregate marks 1200
There will be online written Examination of 80 marks 3 hrs duration for every course at the end of each Semester. The class work will carry 20 marks in each course.
Standard of Passing and Award of Class :
In order to pass examination a candidate has to obtain 40% marks out of 100 (Sem-end exam 80 + class work marks 20 taken together) in each course.
The award of class :
The class shall be awarded to the student on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by him in all three years (Part I, II and III). The award of Class is as follows :
- Aggregate 70% and above ....... First Class with Distinction.
- Aggregate 60% and above but less than 70%........ First Class
- Aggregate 55% and more but less than 60% ........ Higher Second Class
- Aggregate 50% and more but less than 55%........... Second Class.
- Aggregate 40% and more but less than 50% ........ Pass Class.
- Below 40% ........ Fail.
B.B.A First Year (F.Y)
Sr.No Sem I
- Business Organisation & System (101)
- Business Communication Skills (102)
- Business Accounting (103)
- Business Economics (Micro) (104)
- Business Mathematics (105)
- Business Demography & (106)
- Environmental Studies
.B.A 2nd Year (S.Y)
Sr.No Sem III
- Personality Development (301)
- Business Laws (302)
- Human Resource Management & Organisation Behaviors (303)
- Management Accounting (304)
- Business Economic (Macro) (305)
- I.T.in Management (306)
Sr.No Sem IV
- Production & Operations Management (401)
- Industrial Relations & Labour laws (402)
- Business Taxation (403)
- International Business (404)
- Management Information System (405)
B.B.A 3rd Year (T.Y)
Sr.No Sem V
- Supply & Chain logistics (501)
- Entrepreneurship Development (502)
- Business Ethics (503)
- Research Methodology (Tools & Analysis ) (504)
- Specialisation â���I (505)
Sr.No Sem VI
- Business Planning & Project Management (601)
- Event Management (602)
- Management Control System (603)
- E- Commerce (604)
- Specialisation â���II (605)
1) Finance 2) Marketing 3) Human Resource Management 4) Service Sector Management 5) Business Management.